A very warm welcome to Class 21D at BYOM! It is great having you!
Here is all the important information for your course! You can always come back to this page for reference.
The live webinars will always be held on Mondays at 5:00 pm/17:00 CET (Vienna, Austria Time) starting on Monday, September 13th, 2021. The dates are:
- Sept 13th: An Introduction into career management and entrepreneurship for classical musicians in a world after COVID-19
- Sept 20th: Developing a Career Strategy unique to you
- Sept 27th: An introduction to Marketing yourself
- Oct 4th: How to write your bios, what photos and videos you need
- Oct 11th: Your Digital Presence with your webpage and your activities on social media
- Oct 25th [Mind, that the Date has changed!]: Selling Yourself and your projects as well as the roles of managers and agents
- Nov 1st: The importance of Fans and how to grow your fanbase
- Nov 8th: Financing and Crowdfunding your ideas
- Nov 15th: Doing Your First Recording
- Nov 29th: Time and Project Management to be more efficient and driven
- Dec 6th: Becoming a Promoter yourself
- Dec 13th: Working Together for a better future
If you miss a class you can always watch the recording to be up to speed.
Each webinar will last around 90 to 120 minutes. The webinars will be held in English. All webinars will be online hosted on Zoom. You can download the Zoom App here: https://zoom.us/download#client_4meeting. It works on your computer, tablet, or smartphone. Your Zoom Link is: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87519320184?pwd=WFB0MzZ5MDdGMjBKaUljM242ZGtoQT09
Meeting ID: 875 1932 0184
My recommendation is to attend class from a computer. Then you see my presentations better. Also, I suggest you use a headphone as the audio quality is much better with it.
Collaboration with the community is an important part of our learning experience. Make sure that you are signed up for our Discord Server. Click here and register: https://discord.gg/7Ng3hzuEe8. Discord is a fun space where a lot of exchange takes place. It is an awesome way to connect with the community! Please also introduce yourself there in the channel #introduce-yourself! Thanks 🙂