Become a Spotify Pro
Dates & Times:
- Wednesday, Nov 17, 2021, 6 pm – 8 pm CET (Vienna, Austria, Time) – Class
- Wednesday, Dec 1, 2021, 7 pm – 8 pm CET (Vienna, Austria, Time) – Optional Office Hour
- Wednesday, Dec 15, 2021, 7 pm – 8 pm CET (Vienna, Austria, Time) – Optional Office Hour
- Wednesday Jan 12, 2022, 7 pm – 8 pm CET (Vienna, Austria, Time) – Optional Office Hour
- Wednesday, Jan 19, 2022, 6 pm – 8 pm CET (Vienna, Austria, Time) – Class
- Wednesday, Feb 2, 2022, 7 pm – 8 pm CET (Vienna, Austria, Time) – Optional Office Hour
- Wednesday Feb 16, 2022, 7 pm – 8 pm CET (Vienna, Austria, Time) – Optional Office Hour
- Wednesday, March 16, 2022, 6 pm – 8 pm CET (Vienna, Austria, Time) – Class
Lengths: 3 webinars of 2 hours each plus 5 optional Office Hours of 1 hour each
Format: Instructor-led live online webinar on Zoom with several breakout sessions. Additionally, you can sign up for the Optional Office Hours.
Instructor: Heike Matthiesen
Target Audience: Musicians, ensemble members, music managers, who want to create or improve their presence on Spotify
Number of Participants: 8 to 24
Pre-Requisite: BYOM Base Course is recommended. You should create and/or claim your artist’s profile on Spotify before the course starts.
Material Included: Handouts of the presentations used in the webinars. Links to rewatch the webinars.
Learn about how to get your music to all streaming services, find out the secrets about playlists and get your music heard all around the world. Yes, and earn a nice passive income with it!
- Session 1 – How to get your music into streaming. Learn how to built playlists and artwork for them.
- Session 2 – How to pitch to curators, learn how to use the Artist profile.
- Session 3 – Bandcamp, Soundcloud. Canvas and promotion tools. And cheering the first money you earned!
You will have some homework, it would be great if you already have a personal profile when we start. The Office Hours are for helping, exchanging ideas, and checking.
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 850 7640 8798
My recommendation is to attend class from a computer. Then you see my presentations better. Also, I suggest you use a headphone as the audio quality is much better with it.
Collaboration with the community is an important part of our learning experience. Make sure that you are signed up for our Discord Server. Click here and register: https://discord.gg/7Ng3hzuEe8. Discord is a fun space where a lot of exchange takes place. It is an awesome way to connect with the community! Please also introduce yourself there in the channel #introduce-yourself! Thanks
Heike Matthiesen is a role model of how to create an indie classical musicians career: Soloist, chamber musician, researcher, speaker, and women composers evangelist. She released already four solo CDs and performed in more than 30 countries. And she calls herself a “Social media junkie” being present on all platforms as ambassador for classical music.