A very warm welcome to Class 21F at BYOM! It is great having you!
Here is all the important information for your course! You can always come back to this page for reference.
The webinars will always be held on Wednesdays at 5:00 pm/17:00 CET (Vienna, Austria Time) starting on Wednesday, March 2nd, 2022. The dates are below. If you miss a class you can always watch the recording to be up to speed.
Each webinar will last around 90 to 120 minutes. The webinars will be held in English. All webinars will be online hosted on Zoom. You will get the respective link a few days before we start the course.
The webinars will address:
- March 2nd: An Introduction into career management and entrepreneurship for classical musicians in a world after COVID-19
- March 9th: Developing a Career Strategy unique to you
- March 16th: An introduction to Marketing yourself
- March 23rd: How to write your bios, what photos and videos you need
- April 6th: Your Digital Presence with your webpage and your activities on social media
- April 13th: Selling Yourself and your projects as well as the roles of managers and agents
- April 20th: The importance of Fans and how to grow your fanbase
- April 27th: Financing and Crowdfunding your ideas
- May 11th: Doing Your First Recording
- May 25th: Time and Project Management to be more efficient and driven
- June 1st: Becoming a Promoter yourself
- June 8th: Working Together for a better future
If you miss a class you can always watch the recording to be up to speed.
Each webinar will last around 90 to 120 minutes. The webinars will be held in English. All webinars will be online hosted on Zoom. You can download the Zoom App here: https://zoom.us/download#client_4meeting. It works on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 845 9709 5671
My recommendation is to attend class from a computer. Then you see my presentations better. Also, I suggest you use a headphone as the audio quality is much better with it.
Collaboration with the community is an important part of our learning experience. Make sure that you are signed up for our Discord Server. Click here and register: https://discord.gg/baq659p8aH. Discord is a fun space where a lot of exchange takes place. It is an awesome way to connect with the community! Please also introduce yourself there in the channel #introduce-yourself! Thanks 🙂