Sales Intensive Course
Dates & Times:
- Friday, October 16, 2020, 2 pm CEST (Vienna, Austria, Time)
- Friday, October 30, 2020, 2 pm CEST (Vienna, Austria, Time)
- Friday, November 20, 2020, 2 pm CEST (Vienna, Austria, Time)
- Friday, December 4, 2020, 2 pm CEST (Vienna, Austria, Time)
Lengths: 4 sessions of around 2 hours each
Format: Instructor-led live online webinar on Zoom with several breakout sessions. Guided group coaching sessions are available as an additional option.
Instructor: Bernhard Kerres
Target Audience: Musicians and ensemble members
Maximum Number of Participants: 24
Pre-Requisite: BYOM Base Course or similar experiences of sales and marketing
Material Included: Handouts of the presentations used in the webinars. Links to rewatch the webinars.
Even with the slow down and often stop because of COVID 19, many concert halls and festival have their core planning season in the Fall of every year. This year, Bernhard Kerres offers a course, which will guide you through the annual sales process. It allows you, to build up relationships with promoters and presenters, drive the sales process, and hopefully close many concerts for the upcoming season. You will receive individual feedback on your process, material, letters, etc.
As an additional option, guided group coaching sessions are available, which will allow you to work with Bernhard Kerres in even more detail on your sales efforts.
An overview of the sessions:
- Session 1 – Start: Recap of marketing, sales, and relationship building; identification of key contacts; database build-up
- Session 2 – Networking: Understanding key account management, network build-up, and making contact
- Session 3 – Selling: Getting from having made contact to actually selling
- Session 4 – Closing: The art of closing deals